[Serusers] Grandstream 286 and 486

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 21 18:47:32 CEST 2004

Send the network dumps with INVITE/1xx/200/ACK messages. I will take a
look at them. It may be a problem related to  the tags or other SIP
parameters so the gateway rejects the ACK.

Also, if you can provide more details about, it may be helpfully -- what
gateway, have you tried same scenario with other SIP clients ...

Daniel