[Serusers] r-uri for ACK

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Mon Oct 18 04:39:53 CEST 2004

Hi Jiri,

If I have record-route, ACK to a 200 OK should be forwarded loose route. But
for an ACK to negative reply, e.g. 487, it uses the original r-uri. Because
ACK to negative reply is hop-by-hop basis, ser should absorb the ACK and
won't forward it further, right? In ser.cfg, should we just drop it in case
ser doesn't absorb it? Downstream won't understand the ACK anyway and might
be screw up any existing call...

Richard