[Serusers] r-uri for ACK

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Oct 14 12:32:50 CEST 2004

It depends. ACK for negative replies must have identical URIs as INVITEs.
Otherwise, it is dicated by record-routing. Loose routers (i.e., those that
implement RFC3261 as opposed to the obsoleted RFC2543) put peer's contact
in there, which is ideal. Strict routers put record-routing information
there. This alternative is valid in terms of an obsoleted spec.

-jiri