[Serusers] Hosting Multiple Domains (now ata refer)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Oct 15 20:17:47 CEST 2004

Jiri Kuthan writes:

 > it depends. We use REFER for click-to-dial in which we define
 > the target URI. In this scenario we define it in a way that
 > includes the target domain in userpart of URI and SER uses
 > then subst_uri to expand it to the right place. However, that
 > does not work if the target URI can be created by anybody.

thanks for the info regarding your hack.  i would rather see cisco to
fix their code or if they don't do it, fortunately there are good
alternatives to ata.

how about cisco gw?  it looks to me that it can't handle refer correctly
either.  when it receives a refer where refer-to has some foreign
domain, it still starts to go though its destination pattern list where
only the user part is compared.

-- juha