[Serusers] Hosting Multiple Domains (now ata refer)

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Oct 15 19:08:58 CEST 2004

At 06:06 PM 10/15/2004, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>Steve Blair writes:
>
> > You may even
> > have to set a particular value if you want v1 or v2 style records. In
> > any case my
> > version 2.16 ATA support _sip._udp.myproxy.com just fine.
>
>speaking of ata, i recently noticed that it doesn't handle refer
>requests correctly.  if it gets refer to sip:foo at bar.com, it replaces
>bar.com with its own domain in the invite that it generates from the
>refer.  does anyone have any cure for that?

it depends. We use REFER for click-to-dial in which we define
the target URI. In this scenario we define it in a way that
includes the target domain in userpart of URI and SER uses
then subst_uri to expand it to the right place. However, that
does not work if the target URI can be created by anybody.

-jiri