[Serusers] rtp session recordings

Jeremy M. Dolan jmd at pobox.com
Thu Oct 14 22:18:36 CEST 2004

In February support for recording RTP sessions was added to rtpproxy
(-r), but there doesn't appear to be any documentation about it, in
the source, doc files, or on the web site; or even any discussion on
this list.

Can anyone suggest any tools that can manipulate, convert, or play the
resulting rtp/rtcp files that -r dumps out? Are they simply clumps of
g729a data (or whatever codec was used for the call) arranged in RTP
format? (I'm not familiar with either format at the binary level).

We're basically looking to implement some sort of solution for a
client that can automatically archive certain calls for training.

Thanks for any info.
Jeremy

--
Jeremy M. Dolan <mailto:jmd at pobox.com> <http://jmd.us/>
PGP: 1024D/3C68A1BA 9470 210C A476 FFBB 6D11  0223 0D1C ABFC 3C68 A1BA