[Serusers] ser + call waiting + grandstream

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 20:41:48 CEST 2004

Hello All.

Has anyone been successful getting call waiting to work with Grandstream BT100
phones?

If I have a BT100 in a call and a new call comes in, I do hear the call waiting
beeps. I press the "flash" button to take the new call, and this works fine.

When I flash back to the original caller I get dead air. If I then flash back
to the second caller I get dead air again.

If I use a Cisco ATA 186 as the UAC that flashes between callers then all is
fine. Buf if a grandstream is the UAC that flashes between callers, then all is
not fine.

Regards,
Paul