[Serusers] Uri module without Database

Martin Koenig martin.koenig at toplink-plannet.de
Thu Oct 14 09:35:18 CEST 2004

Hi Juha,

That is correct, but to my knowledge the check_to and check_from functions
are presented in the uridb module, thus the situation did not change really.

I need checking of to and from against digest credentials as presented in
the readme of the (old unsplit) uri module. This is not possible at the
moment without a database module. That doesn't make sense for a radius ser
setup ;)

I like Marian's approach though. Check hist posting to the list.

Best regards,
Martin