[Serusers] Avoiding storing passwords in mysql "subscriber" tablein clear-text

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Wed Oct 13 17:36:54 CEST 2004

Hey Karl,

It might be possible to use encrypted mysql passwords - someone else on
the list seems to have mentioned that it might be possible, but I
haven't used this before.  Otherwise, use radius authentication and it's
up to you how you get radius to store the passwords (which could be in a
mysql database...) hope that helps slightly?!

Dave