[Serusers] Request for Link to Asterisk-SER Integration article.

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Oct 14 01:19:30 CEST 2004

Sorry for the top-posting just continuing the tradition of the
thread.

Thanks guys for those two links.  I actually stumbled across the
Asterisk at large entry this morning while doing the daily news.
Funny that it's not linked from the SER page on the wiki.  Maybe I
should do that.

Cheers,

Matt Riddell
http://www.sineapps.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News - html)