[Serusers] Avoiding storing passwords in mysql "subscriber" tablein clear-text

karl ser_newbie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 17:27:37 CEST 2004

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.  Does this mean that it is not possible to achieve this mysql authentication.  I happen to be using mysql.

Thanks once again.

Karl

Dave Bath <dave at fuuz.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Karl,

You could try using radius authentication.  Just google the archives for some docs on how to use it.

Dave