[Serusers] SIP<--> H.323 translation

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:23:20 CEST 2004

Hello a not so expensive but comercial is the sipquest "gateway", It
seems to be itneresting and is a software only system so you can setup
a generic box with a RH 9.0 to run it and seems well supported by a
Teacher of columbia U in Canada they say is one of the authors of SIP
www.sipquest.com

100 simultaneus calls for 3k aprox

Note: havent test it untill now.

good luck