[Serusers] serweb fifo_relay

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 20:50:07 CEST 2004

Hi All.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some docs for setting up serweb on
machine A with ser running on machine B?

I'm having some difficulties understanding how the fifo_relay is used on the
serweb machine.

Do I simply keep an apache web server running on the ser proxy with only the
fifo_relay.php script and my serweb server then communicates to the ser proxy
via the apache server?

What modifications, if any, do I need to make to serweb in order to get it to
play nice with the fifo_relay?

Cheers,
Paul