[Serusers] memory and cpu usage

Greg Fausak greg at addabrand.com
Mon Oct 11 19:08:44 CEST 2004

record-routing is necessary, but, BYEs will always be lost.
You need a 'plan B' for BYEs!
If you control the gateways you can use the termination messages from
the gateways to augment your information.  If you use external VoIP
gateways
for termination this can be tricky...as you probably don't get
live accounting feedback.  Putting a b2bua between you and the
external voip gateways will give you control of the call, at the expense
of rtp travelling through you.

-g