[Serusers] mediaproxy and diferent UA behind nat

Emilio Panighetti emilio at dorial.com
Sun Oct 10 17:54:46 CEST 2004

It might not be a SER problem.

I'm unable to make a Grandstream HT-486 talk to a Cisco Access Server
with IOS 12.2. Same with a ZyXEL P2000W (aka WiFI Phone or BCM-600,
whixh are all the same). But it does work with an ATA-186.

SER just rewrites what it needs to be changed and forwards the rest of
the packet virtually untouched. a Cisco gateway needs two TCP packets
to send the whole invite, with all the additional information, and the
Grandstream doesn't understand part of it.

E.