[Serusers] RE: radius accounting

SER Users ser-users at list.coretech.ro
Thu Oct 7 17:11:42 CEST 2004

thanks,
I think that the values in dictionary file are wrong.
I saw "Bye" not "Ack" so I have missed 'modparam("acc", "report_ack",
1)'

I am using the dictionary provided with the source code
"ser-0.8.14/modules/acc/etc/sip_dictionary"

Can you tell me where I can find a better/newer one ?

Razvan Radu
CORE Technologies
Tel: 021 2420383