[Serusers] Re: radius accounting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 7 16:23:19 CEST 2004

Looking into source code I see that the START event is generated for
INVITE or ACK and STOP event for BYE or CANCEL, also, the BYE has the
code 8.

In your case, maybe the values in RADIUS dictionary are not good, double
check that.

If you have enabled report_ack parameters, then most probably the second
START event is generated by the ACK -- it is your decision to consider
INVITE or ACK as the beginning of the call.

Daniel