[Serusers] Associate an USERNAME with more than one Phone Number

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Wed Oct 6 13:44:35 CEST 2004

Hi Nicolas,

Now is clear - it was just a matter of terminology, about what do you
understand by username and by phone number.

So, you have a PBX serving multiple SIP IDs (phone numbers) but with
only one username (auth username).

what you can try is to replace check_from() with is_user_in() - group
checking. Make a group PBX1 and put in it the auth name and all phone
numbers which are allowed.
Instead of check_from(), do:
	if (is_user_in("Credentials","PBX1") && is_user_in("From","PBX1") )
	{
		/*ok*/
	}

By this you can check also the relationship between auth username and
phone numbers and which phone numbers are allowed.

Best Regards
Marian Dumitru