[Serusers] domain

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Wed Oct 6 10:04:21 CEST 2004

Hi Greg,

Indeed this look like a solution - but IMHO it's to quite complex and
the question is if it scales for a big number of domains (from processes
number of view and database complexity).

For the moment I'm not sure if you can do this domain->prefix
translation with the present code. (maybe I'm wrong :-))

Best regards
Marian Dumitru

--
Voice Sistem