[Serusers] domain

Greg Fausak greg at addabrand.com
Wed Oct 6 06:36:47 CEST 2004

Marian,

I had much the same problem.
I decided to start a new ser process for each domain.
I then modified the tables:

1) changed the 'base' table name to (for example) basesubscriber.
2) created a 'view' on the 'basesubscriber' called 'subscriber'
3) I based the view on the user name, which is also (by my convention)
the
      domain name.

Using this technique I have dozens of ser processes updating the same
base
table through views.  Of course, all of the other tables need views as
well (like
aliases, location, grp, etc).  Restarting one domain doesn't affect
another.

-g