[Serusers] supported methods in SER

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Nov 29 10:25:33 CET 2004

SER can process any SIP request, doesn't matter the type of method. It
can process the method FOOBAR as long as the whole request is
well-formatted according to SIP specifications (RFC3261). But this is
from a SIP proxy point of view -- the methods request a special behavior
which is specific for SIP clients and SER doesn't do that.

Daniel