[Serusers] 0.8.99-dev19 ported to OpenBSD/sparc32 (sun4c)

msg michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Sun Nov 28 18:51:01 CET 2004

Greetings:

I've built CVS HEAD on OpenBSD/sparc (sun4c) with changes to
Makefile.defs, locking.h and other misc. changes; I will send
the patches to whomever wants them.  I have it running on a
Sun IPX (our border router); our UAs reside on private address
spaces which works well if the remote UA is on a public IP  --
I have yet to deal with remote UAs behind NAT but have built
and run rtpproxy HEAD with 'ser' and done some initial testing.

I would appreciate testing with low-bandwidth codecs; please call
sip:10 at cybertheque.org anytime (I may not be around though).

Regards,

Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum