[Serusers] Re-writing the "To: " field

Andrés Parra L. apl_1980b at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 05:40:10 CET 2004

Dear Sirs:

I'm configuring a pre-paid scenario with a third party
gateway. The GW guys gave me a GW number (a.k.a
Username) and a password, so i'm able to place calls
in the PSTN only if i am registered in my SIP Proxy
with the username the GW guys gave me.
The thing is that i want all my users to be able to
use this channel to reach the PSTN. If I call this way
(sip:01xxxxx at theirdomain.com) i succesfully reach the
PSTN but when i call this other way
(sip:01xxxxx at mydomain.com) their server returns a
(403) Forbidden. I'm aware that this behavior is
correct (due to domain verifications) but i need to
know how could I, in my SIP Proxy, rewrite the "To: "
field in order to write the correct domain when i
place a call like this: (sip:01xxxxx at mydomain.com). I
believe that if I reach a solution in this particular
issue i would be able to let all my subscribers to use
individualy a GW account.

If anyone can give me a clue of how could i reach a
solution or any commets regarding this partucular
issue, i would be really grateful.

Best regards.

Andrés Parra L.
andresparra at ipsofactum.com