[Serusers] SER Proxy auth

E. Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Fri Nov 26 08:50:19 CET 2004

The registration/authentication to the gateway works fine, the problem
was/is that asterisk changes the From: username from erikje at iptel.org to
asterisk at ser.box however, asterisk only does that with non numeric
usernames, so 3400009525 at iptel.org gets changed in 3400009525 at ser.box, which
is not a problem.
So I just have to use numeric usernames :)

Kind regards,

E. Versaevel