[Serusers] "200 - Cancelling" Message Problem

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Fri Nov 12 15:20:28 CET 2004

Hello Andrei.
	Thanks for your reply.  I'm using Mediaproxy with the mediaproxy
module from SER.  I'm use client_nat_test to modify the rport.
	if (client_nat_test("1")) {
                log(1, "NAT: Requerimiento de IP privada --> fixed contact
(en rutina principal)\n");
                setflag(5);
                force_rport();
                fix_contact();
                append_hf("P-hint: fixed NAT contact for request\r\n");
        };

Here, i'm attaching the complete debug from a call with a CANCEL request.
(cancel_problem.txt)

Can this problem be solved? or is more related with the endpoint?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

Ricardo Martinez Ogalde