[Serusers] aliases not working

rosita sita sita at postmaster.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 16:27:39 CET 2004

no! i mean, the aliases are 62761100. every users that subscribe in my serweb always get the same aliases. they are 62761100. I have set in my config.php, aliases is begun from 62761100.
as i know, when first's user subscribes so she/he will get aliases 62761100. then the second's user subscribes so she/he will get aliases 62761101 , the third's user subscribes so she/he will get aliases 62761102 and etc.
the aliases will up counter automatically. is it right? the aliases is in SERWEB.

but my problem is all user have the same aliases is 62761100.
please help me!! any idea????

Sita Rosita