[Serusers] Clearing destination set

Andreas Granig a.granig at inode.at
Mon Nov 22 14:15:18 CET 2004

Hi,

Is there a way to clear a destination set from the configuration script?

The problem I have is that I'd like to fork a REGISTER to multiple SERs
(no AVP available, ser-0.8.14). I played around with t_replicate,
append_branch and t_relay (like stated in
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-August/010832.html). It
works when calling append_branch(dst) for each SER and then t_relay(),
but there's also the original branch in there.

I think it'll be possible to create the destination set by calling
exec_dset, but is there also another way?

Andy