[Serusers] NATHelper + usrloc (+ rtpproxy?)

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Mon Nov 22 14:14:04 CET 2004

Woops meant to send this to list

-----Original Message-----

This is working now, I had my t_relay/forward's below the t_on_reply but
they didn't work. I went back to the default nathelper.cfg and it seems
to work. Also to note, for some reason asterisk, sipura's, and
grandstream's don't seem to work with any uri==myself statements. Even
if you debug sip it'll show it's going to the proper address.

	Thanks.