[Serusers] Using SER with UAs that do not register

mark.roddy at lakecommunications.com mark.roddy at lakecommunications.com
Fri Nov 19 15:27:24 CET 2004

Hi SER's,

I want to set up a private SIP network over a VPN using SER but some of my
UAs are only able to operate in peer to peer mode (ie they cannot
register).  My proposed network architecture is the following:

UA1=192.168.0.4
UA2=192.168.1.4
UA3=192.168.2.4
SER=192.168.0.5

UA1 & UA2 can register with SER but UA3 cannot.

I have already set this up and have successfully made calls between UA1
&UA2.  How do I set up SER to make calls from either UA1 or UA2 to UA3, or
calls from UA3 to either UA1 or UA2?

Any help greatly appreciated!
thx
Mark

postmaster at lakecommunications.com

scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

www.lakecommunications.com