[Serusers] serweb login problem

Karel Kozlik kozlik at kufr.cz
Fri Nov 19 13:15:34 CET 2004

What about this FAQ from serweb INSTALL file?
Karel

Q: All my login attempts lead to the previous screen without any
    kind of progress or error indication.
A: Really make sure that register_globals is turned on in your
    php.ini. (Also make sure that you are changing the php.ini in
    use by your server and register_globals is not turned off
    somewhere else in the configuration file.)
    For check real php configuration create file phpinfo.php
    in html root with content <? phpinfo(); ?> and look to it by
    browser. There is _all_ informations about php.