[Serusers] SER & Asterisk

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Fri Nov 19 04:30:34 CET 2004

Given that the asterisk guys often don't seem to care too much for SER I
think I will probably have better luck getting this question addressed
here. Can anyone provide a brief explanation of the issue I raise below?

The goal is to build least cost routing, accounting, etc in Asterisk. I
have seen this referred to as using asterisk like a b2bua in conversations
on this list and in other documentation.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.