[Serusers] rtpproxy command line arguments (and re-INVITEs)

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 03:39:23 CET 2004

Hi All.

I'm using -dev16 and I'm trying to solve a problem where re-INVITES don't always get handled
correctly because of ports being changed from the original INVITE.

Does anyone know if there is something special I need to do for nathelper/rtpproxy to play nice
with re-INVITE messages? Right now I sometimes loose one or both of my RTP channels after a
re-INVITE is received.

Also, are there any docs on the rtpproxy command line arguments? I see these are valid, but I'm
not sure what they are for: vf2Rl:6:s:t:r:p

Regards,
Paul