[Serusers] Ser + Asterisk

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 18 14:42:09 CET 2004

 Define a context within your extensions.conf and sip.conf files with logic
defining what to do with the incoming (from SER) call. I did not
register my
endpoints in sip.conf. Instead I let the context statement in sip.conf
determine
how extensions.conf handles the call. In my case Asterisk is only used as
a voicemail server so this works.

-Steve