[Serusers] Some question about the subscribe function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Nov 18 11:04:39 CET 2004

The name of the method has changed in handle_subscription(). The function is exported by pa module. See

http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/jabgw/xjab-manual.html for more details.

Note: pa module has changed a lot and jabber module has not been tested
for a long time with this module. You may encounter some problems when
you switch to cvs head.

Daniel