[Serusers] SER + rtpproxy as sip proxy does not work

Deti Fliegl deti at fliegl.de
Wed Nov 17 13:25:03 CET 2004

Hi,

I tried to setup SER with rtpproxy and nathelper.cfg and it worked only
partially.
I wanted to have an outbound SIP proxy for clients with private IP
addresses that are not NATted nor routed. Only the SER can reach the
public internet and the private networks. I did not manage to use a
sipgate account:
- either I could do an outgoing call and incoming calls are not routed:
lookup(): '4315174' Not found in usrloc
- or incoming calls were routed but no RTP is going through the proxy.

What am I doing wrong? Is there any configuration that works me? I would
really appreciate any help...

Deti