[Serusers] Some problem about jabber module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Nov 18 10:51:43 CET 2004

If you want to connect gaim as a jabber client then you have to look at
jabber documentation. The jabber module from ser translates SIP MESSAGE
messages to XMPP messages and vice versa making possible the
communication between a SIP/SIMPLE client connected to ser and a
Jabber/XMPP client connected to a Jabber server.

Daniel