[Serusers] is_user_in in failure_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Nov 17 11:09:01 CET 2004

another way: you can do the check in route block, set some flag and then
check the flag in failure_route. This can add an unnecessary check when
the failure_route is not called, so the avpops might be better (will be
executed only when needed).

Otherwise, I think that is_user_in() could be safely used in
failure_route blocks (in cvs head version), but this has to be
double-checked first.

Daniel