[Serusers] How to RESTRICT Called Party Disconnect

Girish gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 17:27:37 CET 2004

Hi Marian,

--- Marian Dumitru <marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro> wrote:

> Hi Girish,
>
> You can generate any request with SER, but not from the script - you can
> do it externally via fifo/unix_socket server with the TM command
> "t_uac_dlg".

Yes, Thanks again! :-)

<snip>
> >>I want to generate INVITE request when called party
> >>disconnects a call.
> >>How do we generate requests in SER?
<snip>

The question was to generate INVITEs from SER. As SER is a proxy it doesnt need to initiate
transactions. This is what i was saying. Here's a link: this gentleman was answering my question
on this.

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-July/009500.html

Thoughts?

Regards,