[Serusers] Configuring SER

Ritesh Jalan ritesh.j at net4india.net
Tue Nov 16 16:23:38 CET 2004

Hi!

I am from India, we have a SIP server in USA which use to register on
prefixes of 4 digit like if you want to call a no. 12127773456 then the sip
message will look like 524112127773456 at 202.66.135.55, where 5241 is the 4
digit prefix for authentication. Now I want to have a SIP proxy server at
our end it self and it will redirect the uri to the destination gateway.
How to do that? Any body have the configuration file for this configuration?

Thanks