[Serusers] xlite voice session

S Shah shah at zynergy.com
Tue Nov 16 13:44:33 CET 2004

Hi Ahmed. When you start up x-lite, it will try to register on your server.
When x-lite gets an ok from your server, you will see the message "Logged in
- Enter Phone Number". Look at the log diagnostic to give you an idea what
it's trying to do. Make sure that xlite is using the right ip address.
I really had to make just a few changes in order to register on my ser
server. Pay particular attention to the SIP proxy ip, the outbound proxy ip.
Let me know what you find.