[Serusers] Different RTP Server...HELP

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Tue Nov 16 11:47:39 CET 2004

Hi Shirley,

Be careful! In ser config file you handle the signaling part, so you
have to use for t_relay_xxxx() the IP and port for signaling.
Even if the GW changed the media IP, this shouldn't effect anything - if
everything was configure correctly - especially the NAT traversal.
The best way to solve the kind o problems is to watch the signaling and
to see if the IP address from SDP are correct (if the UAC talks to
rtpproxy and if the GW also talks to rtpproxy). Also you should check if
the RTP traffic goes at the correct destinations (as set in SDP)

Best Regards,
Marian

--
Voice Sistem