[Serusers] Call Admission Control on SER

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral bruno at openline.com.br
Sun Nov 14 13:14:12 CET 2004

Hi there

if one use the nathelper and/or mediaproxy modules,
which causes traffic to pass through SER box, wouldn't
it be possible to verify at proxy level the condition
and refuse to stablish the call in that case?

another one using the same idea:

would sound reasonable to get (i.e. from RADIUS) a
call duration limit (i.e. time_t time + duration),
save it together with the nathelper call setup (possibly
while nathelper first asks rtpproxy for the call ports),
and modify rtpproxy to check if the time limit was
reached, ending/blocking the call in this case and
avoiding the need of a B2BUA for this particular
situation?

Cheers
!3runo
from Brazil