[Serusers] Call Admission Control on SER

Francesco Botta francesco.botta at eutelia.it
Sun Nov 14 13:58:51 CET 2004

Hi Jan,

thank you for your prompt replay....just an ultimate question about this topic..with the avp_db module and/or avpops module and some external polling function on DB (query every 3 minutes (e.g.)  that counts the INVITE method and sip_status (200) and not yet disconnected (not yet received BYE) sorted by from HF)...if this count exceeds some limit (settled per username at domain) stored in the avp table (simultaneous call limit), an external script insert the hit username in the blocked ACL....does it make sense for you? in case, which drawbacks do you see?

Best regards,

Verbal