[Serusers] Authentication failure (was:problem running ser in the foreground)

Girish gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 13:38:29 CET 2004

Hello,

--- daryl <daryl at weblane.com> wrote:

> on the same machine running ser. i am also able to register
> using sipsak from my another (home) network (which is behind
> a nat'd firewall) if i use the -H option and explicitly set the hostname.
> however i am unable to register using iether kphone or sjphone.

Not sure what exactly the problem is, but AFAIK, the evaluation version of sjphone doesnt have NAT
traversal capabilities. You may want to use nathelper/mediaproxy along with SER. The latest
release of sjphone has STUN support. But I havent tried that yet. Also not sure about kphone.

HTH,

=====
Girish Gopinath  <gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com>