[Serusers] ser configuration example

Sebastian Böhm seb at exse.net
Thu Nov 11 16:17:12 CET 2004

Hi,

I am very new to SER.

can someone provide me a configuration example for the following setup:

- have three SIP accounts (1 * fwd, 2* sipgate.de)
- one hardware IP-Phone, which can only be configured for one SIP account

so I want to setup a server which acts like an SIP-Server to the fxs
adapter, and connects itself to the SIP services so that incoming call
on one of the three SIP accounts get forwared to the IP-Phone. For
outgoing calls the account should be selectable by a dial-prefix with a
default.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Sebastian