[Serusers] "Qgndilg BYE to SEMS

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Thu Nov 11 09:18:27 CET 2004

Hi Paul,

you have to configure SEMS to generate a special contact to be able to
identify later all subsequent requests for SEMS; you can do it via SEMS
config param:
	user_prefix_separator=some_char
SEMS will generate the contact by prefixing to RURI the service name
(voicemail, echo, announcement, ivr,etc) and the user_prefix_separator
character.

Ex:
	user_prefix_separator=+
	and foo at bar.com calls to echo service
->	Contact=echo+foo at bar.com

you can use this the identify from SER script the SEMS following requests.

Best Regards,
Marian Dumitru

Java Rockx wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I've got ser-0.8.99-dev12 working with sems and I have a quick question regarding BYE messages.
>
> How can I send BYE messages"to sems only for SIP transactions that are sems related?
>
> For example, if I dial my own extension and get handed off to seos fmp voicemail, when I hang up
> the phone, I need to make sure a BYE get sent to sems so that it can to clean up work if needef
> when tearing down the call.
>
> So my problem is that I do not know how to differentiate BYE messages from sems related calls
> versus non-sems related calls.
>
> I was thinking about append_hf("P-hint: SEMS-CALL") or something, but these headers don't seem to
> get propagated from the original INVITE to the BYE.
>
> Regards,
> Paul

Voice Sistem
http://www.voice-sistem.ro