[Serusers] "Qgndilg BYE to SEMS

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 03:08:14 CET 2004

Hi All.

I've got ser-0.8.99-dev12 working with sems and I have a quick question regarding BYE messages.

How can I send BYE messages"to sems only for SIP transactions that are sems related?

For example, if I dial my own extension and get handed off to seos fmp voicemail, when I hang up
the phone, I need to make sure a BYE get sent to sems so that it can to clean up work if needef
when tearing down the call.

So my problem is that I do not know how to differentiate BYE messages from sems related calls
versus non-sems related calls.

I was thinking about append_hf("P-hint: SEMS-CALL") or something, but these headers don't seem to
get propagated from the original INVITE to the BYE.

Regards,
Paul