[Serusers] ser+asterisk again

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Sat Nov 6 13:15:23 CET 2004

  Then define a context within your extensions.conf and sip.conf file
with logic defining what to do with the incoming (from SER) call. I
did not register my endpoints in sip.conf. Instead I let the
context statement in sip.conf determine how extensions.conf
handles the call. In my case Asterisk is only used as a voicemail
server so this works.

-Steve