[Serusers] ser+asterisk again

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sat Nov 6 11:31:21 CET 2004

Hi Graziano

if you want to divert the calls with "00" from ser to a asterisk, you
just need to add the following lines in your ser.cfg (probably somewhere
inside "uri==myself" if consition, just before lookup("location") - if
you are using standard script) :

if (uri=~"sip:00") {
	t_relay_to_udp("asterisk_IP","asterisk_port");
	break;
}

Best regards,
Marian Dumitru

Graziano Poretti wrote:
> hi
>
> we have 1 ser + 1 asterisk on different computers
> we want to forward incoming calls from the server with fixed prefix (eg
> 00) to asterisk.
>
> i tried different solutions but how is the connection logic between ser
> and asterisk? should i have a registered user in asterisk which collects
> all the traffic coming from ser or not? how can i setup the ser and
> asterisk to have then "talking"?
>

> thnx in advance for help
> Graziano

Voice Sistem