[Serusers] please help serweb email confirmation

rosita sita sita at postmaster.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 16:25:23 CET 2004

Dear all,

i have problems in using SERWEB. i get the latest serweb in berlios. i'm running ser on redhat 9. my version ser is 8.12. mysql 3.x.x , sendmail 8.12 and php 4.x.x. my ser and my serweb are running well but when someone want to subscribe via serweb the e-mail confirmation doesn't arrive to user who subscribe and serweb say: register is successfully. i have check php.ini, httpd.conf, and sendmail configuration, they all seems OK. i tried to solve this problems in a week but the result is ZERO.

please help me .

Regards,

Sita, Politeknik Caltex Riau
Indonesia